The race is on, for $130 of crispy, fresh disposable income. Who can accurately predict how much longer Bill will be a stain...winner take all
Employment will be defined as (and must include all of the following conditions):
- A job that actually pays Bill Miner money
- One entry per person (or married couple)
- A job of at least 40 hours per week (on ave for the first month)
- A job with health benefits (or promise of future health benefits, as there can be a period of probation)
- A job that is not reporting to (or directly overseen by) someone blood related to Bill Miner
- Reverse Price Is Right rules are in effect. If/when your date passes and Bill is still jobless, say goodbye to your $10.
- The date of unemployment will be defined as the date on the offer letter as received by Bill.
The starting date of the job will only have significance in that Bill must retain his employment
status for at least one month after his start date in order for the pool money to be awarded.
- Lastly and most importantly…PRISON RULES are in effect. Entrants can do anything in their power
to assist or deny Bill Miner of changing his current unemployment status.
When your date nears, 6am “GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB” phone calls are certainly encouraged.
As is “Here Bill, try this heroin even though your drug test is tomorrow.”